coach in the Redditch/Birmingham area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach in the Redditch/Birmingham area

looking to see if anyone can recommend a coach in the redditch or birmingham area to me. I'm a professional golfer by trade so i know the value of good coaching. My high break is 69 but some days i can't pot a ball for toffee, fed up of the inconsistency! I've read a lot of books and i've learnt a lot from this site from the likes of Terry Davidson, but there is only so much you can teach yourself and you can't see yourself in action!

If anyone has any details for any coaches in this area that would be great!

Cheers
    Alex

I had some coaching from Andy Brett last summer, he lives in Birmingham/Solihull and coaches from home, he also has a coaching qualification.
    Before coaching my highest break was 46 and i would get 20's and 30's now and again. After coaching, (and a lot of practise!) my highest break is now 77 and i'm regularly getting 40's and 50's. Not a miraculous improvement but an improvement nonetheless, didn't start playing till i was 29 either. Coaching helped but i would also put my improvement down to the hours of practise i've done. He told me what i was doing wrong, gave me some usefull practise routines and i tried to take everything in.
    send me a p.m if you want his number/more info
    Matt.

Comment

Working...
    X