Coaching FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching FAQ

For the coaching section, could/would it be a good idea to have an FAQ Sticky thread? where there is frequently asked questions about techniques and couching questions.
    it may help members who cant be bothered or don't want to do a forum search to then be faced with a large amount of search results being shown and send time trawling through them all.

Post up links to the treads that has the best answer in dealing with the question.

Yes, sounds good to me.

But what about those questions that do not have one answer or those that the answer is often debated over ?

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      Yes, sounds good to me.

But what about those questions that do not have one answer or those that the answer is often debated over ?
      the FAQ thread would contain links to other threads containing the answers/resolved issues to commonly asked questions.
      If after reading through the FAQ a member is still not satisfied then they could start a new thread or use forum search.

Just an Idea really but if it gathers pace then I think it would be good tool as an alternative to using forum search.

Comment

If you want to start it off I will make it a sticky thread.

Comment

Backswing Pause

Tips to help determine the correct pause length Here

Comment

Grip

Keeping a loose grip is vital to a smooth and straight delivery, Head coach has a great thread found Here discussing the grip

Comment

Start up a new thread and it would be best to put all the links in one post, then just go back and edit the first post every tome you want to add a link.

Comment

Ok will set up a new thread tomorrow, if anyone whats to help make suggestions of thread to link to then that would be great

Comment

Brilliant idea guys.. Carry on and I shall follow!
                  "I am still endeavouring to meet someone funnier than my life" - Q. M. Sidd

Comment

Working...
                  X