Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How easily do come lineup-centuries to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start how you like, but not straight. Alternating preferably but you could stay on one side The most I did was 90 on one side always ending high on the black but I only tried it a few time as an experiment.
    The point of it is concentration, getting familiar with the back cushion and playing all the shots in and around the black, like stun, screw, stun-run and run-through.

Originally Posted by Tommy68 View Post
    I suppose first shot with a decent angle about three quarter to halfball to get next position over the top cushion? What might be the way to go? Staying on one side of the table if possible or alternating?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      Start how you like, but not straight...
      Hmm i always start straight, with the aim of getting as many gentle screw backs as possible before going slightly wrong, then on to gentle run thro's, then cushions as required

Comment

Land straight, start again
        What's the most you've had?

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Hmm i always start straight, with the aim of getting as many gentle screw backs as possible before going slightly wrong, then on to gentle run thro's, then cushions as required

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          Land straight, start again
          What's the most you've had?
          Think it's around 40, but havn't tried it for a while, may get more now (hopefully)

Comment

What did your coach say about doing blacks?

Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
            It sounds so easy when someone says run some blacks. I get through a few and I am so far out position the Rocket couldn't couldn't get get the cue ball back in position...lol well maybe he could after watching for the past two weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X