First coaching lesson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First coaching lesson

Am off to first coaching lesson with jim Donily tomorrow feeling nervise but exited

Jim Donnelly comes down to my club in Darlington every 2nd weekend i think, always busy, seems like a very nice bloke, tempted to have some lessons myself, but feel i'm too old to learn new tricks lol

Comment

So excited that you have forgotten a few letters here and there

Good luck and let's us know how you get on .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Jim Donnelly comes down to my club in Darlington every 2nd weekend i think, always busy, seems like a very nice bloke, tempted to have some lessons myself, but feel i'm too old to learn new tricks lol

good luck stevie, and i was thinking off maybe going to the snooker farm for a weekend soon
        never too old to improve if you want to

Comment

It's this daft I phone haha well a thought a was to old to but if u love the game then ad give it ago al get 1 a month and give it 6months and c how it goes

Comment

I am the same mate , just started to use an iPad.......bloody thing types whatever it wants
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

They have a mind off there own haha wen a get I pad out my son wants to play angry birds so just stay on phone

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                Am off to first coaching lesson with jim Donily tomorrow feeling nervise but exited
                Could you PM me (or say here) what he charges, please?

Comment

Av pmd u mate

Comment

It's this daft I phone haha well a thought a was to old to but if u love the game then ad give it ago al get 1 a month and give it 6months and c how it goes

see the thing there is you have said you want to improve and your gonna give it a set period, thats a good positive way of doing things, good frame of mind to have.

im defo gonna save a bit then go snooker farm with dell hill and see how that gos

Comment

Well a have a tip jar a get doing my removals so that watt pays for ma lessons

Comment

Absolutely NO reason to be nervous. Relax and enjoy the experience. Jim's a nice easy going sort of guy. Don't know if you've discussed anything in detail with Jim bit I feel if you give him an idea of what you're looking to improve on then you'll get more out of the lesson. Have fun.

Comment

He sounds a good guy so after 15 minutes or so a think all relax into it not discussed in depth just want to improve

Comment

You will enjoy it, i went once and improved from hardly being able to do a red and black to doing the odd century on the line up making breaks of 60-70 in practice and a high break of 46 in a match, and it was all down to him explaining how the cue ball worked.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              You will enjoy it, i went once and improved from hardly being able to do a red and black to doing the odd century on the line up making breaks of 60-70 in practice and a high break of 46 in a match, and it was all down to him explaining how the cue ball worked.
                              How many lessons did u have ?

Comment

Working...
                              X