New Mui's tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mui's tips

I've tested the new Mui's tips sold by craftsman cues , they are simply great , high quality leather, great ball control , perfects on retro's masses or piqués. I recommend them , they worth a try !!!

I,ll let you know what i think when i put one on .

Comment

I m sure you wont be disapointed !

Comment

Originally Posted by richard brautigan View Post
        I m sure you wont be disapointed !
        can i ask where you play and which game - i spend a fair bit of time where you live.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Got a couple of boxes of these left. Craftsman are doing them at £19 - box of 3 anyone interested P.M. me. £14 a box free post to UK only.
          Last edited by Maverick54; 18 April 2014, 04:50 PM.
          "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Hi Adrian,

Nice to see you there, I 've bought you a box of Elk 's a few weeks ago for my club in France (was parfect , thank you !) .
            I play carom in three modes "libre" , "One cushion" and "Cadre 47/2" I'm using a 11 mm tip on a Stradivarius cue made by Stany Buyle in Belgium ( http://www.esbeecreations.be/n2-al-f.htm ). after a lot of tests my prefered tip is the Predator Victory Soft which is awesome (good grip, perfect ball control, good sound and very safe ) . But I'm very interested by snooker too , the technical level of your game is as high as carom can be and I'm convinced that your tips can suit to carom too , I've tested some of them like "Baron" (good but not reactive enought) "Phoenix" soft (rather good but too fragile !) I've not tested yet your ADR47 but I'm sure it's a very good one.
            I wish you alot of success in your business and ..your competitions too !

Cheers from france

Comment

Wish you well too Adrian
              "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Where were you living in France Adrian ?

Comment

Working...
                X