Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should J6 post a video up to prove he's as good as he says Poll..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should J6 post a video up to prove he's as good as he says Poll..

Can someone delete this poll
    Yes he defiantly should as this prove he's as good as he says.
    50.00%
    No why should he we all believe him, why would he lie
    6.25%
    That means everyone else has to do a video
    2.08%
    No one cares.
    41.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Leo; 4 October 2014, 11:34 AM.

What you trying to prove? I have no doubt he can play the game to a very high standard, its just his forthright nature that must rub you. Dont try to denigrate people just because they irk you (who's next)

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      What you trying to prove? I have no doubt he can play the game to a very high standard, its just his forthright nature that must rub you. Dont try to denigrate people just because they irk you (who's next)
      listen here old mate you're starting to really irritate me,i don't give a monkeys snout wether J6 puts a video up or what colour pants he wears ,and not once have I got involved in any of his threads saying otherwise,I am simply putting this up due to another poster suggesting it that's all and if could now delete it I would.

Comment

No one should be forced, however well intended, to do anything they don't what to.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          listen here old mate you're starting to really irritate me,i don't give a monkeys snout wether J6 puts a video up or what colour pants he wears ,and not once have I got involved in any of his threads saying otherwise,I am simply putting this up due to another poster suggesting it that's all and if could now delete it I would.
          So your reason for repeating it was? As for irritating you sunshine grow a pair i think you are going to need em

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
            the skids are blue checkered made by jeep. there comfort and quality surpasses all the boxers iv ever worn. if you've not wash or changing cloths for a week, sitting down slapping keys all day, downing six packs of k daily, and even with an unresolved itchy pile.. they are really durable under very harsh of conditions

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
              the skids are blue checkered made by jeep. there comfort and quality surpasses all the boxers iv ever worn. if you've not wash or changing cloths for a week, sitting down slapping keys all day, downing six packs of k daily, and even with an unresolved itchy pile.. they are really durable under very harsh of conditions
              Hahaha. Brilliant.
              WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
              Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

All the same. I'd still like to see a video of you playing. I wish more folks would put vids up. I always learn a great deal from the thread when folks do.

Comment

not that i play or have much interest at the moment, heres one shot

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                  All the same. I'd still like to see a video of you playing. I wish more folks would put vids up. I always learn a great deal from the thread when folks do.
                  Last edited by j6uk; 4 October 2014, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Nice shot! J6 is genuine, I have no doubt.

Comment

what - didn't even split the pack!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

yeah a good player would of opened those from there
                          Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          what - didn't even split the pack!

Comment

I don't like singling out one person in a thread like this, and I have said before I'm not interested if he can play or not as long as the advice he gives is sound, which it has proven to be.
                            If anyone doesn't like what he says either tell him so, or don't read his posts, there is an ignore list you can use, but don't do things like this, it's not nice.
                            My tuppence worth is ,if you can cue a wee bit, you can recognise someone else who can, and IMO he can, and does it very nicely, positive but very controlled. From what I can see, unless that's not him lol
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Am I hearing polish voice or am I losing my mind?

Comment

Working...
                              X