Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should J6 post a video up to prove he's as good as he says Poll..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    [/B]

Usually well,, you're right.
    But not always. Of course, that is the difference between players of different levels.
    What is the difference between a 50 breaks what you make, and a break of 50 made by ROS ????
    nothing at all, a break of 50, is a break of 50. made by you or anyone else.

The only difference is, you make it maybe 2 times a week, and Ronni is able to that 20 times a day.
    sure you won't mind me taking this byrom.. well i'll give a few diffs: speed, accuracy, position, development, cue-action

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      sure you won't mind me taking this byrom.. well i'll give a few diffs: speed, accuracy, position, development, cue-action
      Not at all !!!!! sure, but in the end, if you have these abilities ( speed, accuracy, position, development, cue-action ) , then you are a player who is able to make a break of 50,,, 20 times a day.
      If you do'nt have these abilities, then are you a player that makes a break of 50 (once a year),,,
      I also have a broken watch, which stores on time, just twice a day !!!! If u do'nt mind me saying this !!!!

Comment

Not at all !!!!! sure, but in the end, if you have these abilities ( speed, accuracy, position, development, cue-action ) , then you are a player who is able to make a break of 50,,, 20 times a day.
        If you do'nt have these abilities, then are you a player that makes a break of 50 (once a year),,,
        I also have a broken watch, which stores on time, just twice a day !!!! If u do'nt mind me saying this !!!!
        so there is a difference and i gave you some of it

Comment

The thing to many people on here are only repeating what they have seen posted by others.they have neither the skill or experience to give their own advice

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
            The thing to many people on here are only repeating what they have seen posted by others.they have neither the skill or experience to give their own advice
            they're multitasking on other forums without the inclination or time needed to get any good at this game. init for the chat

Comment

so there is a difference and i gave you some of it
              of course,
              When I said there is no difference between breaks, I meant, there's no difference between score on the bord!!! you or Ronni ,, u both get 50 points.
              not how you build the breaks.
              thanks, anyway.

Comment

they're multitasking on other forums without the inclination or time needed to get any good at this game. init for the chat
                I'm multitasking on two forums right now, my jeeps in limpmode bag of ****e

Comment

of course,
                  When I said there is no difference between breaks, I meant, there's no difference between score on the bord!!! you or Ronni ,, u both get 50 points.
                  not how you build the breaks.
                  thanks, anyway.
                  your welcome

Comment

I'm multitasking on two forums right now, my jeeps in limpmode bag of ****e
                    then get off your cheeks and go out for a run you lazy cant, plenty of nice hills your way

Comment

Well, this is a forum golferson,, people say of all kind of things ( me too ). Sometimes they laugh each other out and sometimes.............
                      Personally I will appreciate it when someone says something here, also mantion : this advice comes not from me or I heard it from a coach.
                      But as far as my concerns is, good advice is good advice.
                      Anyway, is just my opinion Bud,, and please,, no need to be upset with me to sayin this. I have nothing against you. Your business is your business,,

Comment

then get off your cheeks and go out for a run you lazy cant, plenty of nice hills your way
                        let he who is without sin cast the first stone, stick me a vid up of you on the cobbles and I will give it a go��

Comment

let he who is without sin cast the first stone, stick me a vid up of you on the cobbles and I will give it a go��
                          like it.. you nip down the local and repeat that shot i did and i'll think about it

Comment

like it.. you nip down the local and repeat that shot i did and i'll think about it
                            See what I can do

Comment

@J6,,, speaking about that shot !!!, (nice cueing,,btw). may I ask what kind of table is that?? Mach table??
                              I ask this, because I see that the ball rolls by quite well.. It usually dos'nt happens on the club table. they are very slow !!!!

Comment

Well, this is a forum golferson,, people say of all kind of things ( me too ). Sometimes they laugh each other out and sometimes.............
                                Personally I will appreciate it when someone says something here, also mantion : this advice comes not from me or I heard it from a coach.
                                But as far as my concerns is, good advice is good advice.
                                Anyway, is just my opinion Bud,, and please,, no need to be upset with me to sayin this. I have nothing against you. Your business is your business,,
                                Why would I be upset? You say it as you see it

Comment

Working...
                                X