Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should J6 post a video up to prove he's as good as he says Poll..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    the player your talking about whos had the odd 70/80 when things go well and, the player whos regular and has a 70+ most days they play are two different players. worlds apart.
    you seem alight, but on this thread your talking in the bath
    can't remember last time i had a bath, showers for me too busy need to get back on that practice table..

Comment

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
      can't remember last time i had a bath, showers for me too busy need to get back on that practice table..
      okay, anyway a very proud reply.. but your not wrong. untold hours on the practice table will no doubt help you with your play, and more importantly as far as we're concerned enlighten your future posts
      Last edited by j6uk; 15 October 2014, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
        I would say that first and foremost that coaching has to bear fruit before anyone else would want to take up on it.
        Those who ask for advice on this forum and get it, are far too quick to sprout their thanks to whoever gives it before actually trying it out over several months and letting the rest of us know that it has indeed improved their game.

I've lost count of the number of times I've read " thanks for that Terry" half a hour after the original request for help only to hear nothing about whether the advice worked or not.
        i often like to read back though a thread iv got involved in to see how it evolved, and as is the norm vemax has come out with some quality. this has been so true ever since iv been posting and i feel if i would have spent untold thousands of pounds to the network who control all this caper i too would of had some of that immediate thanks

Comment

yeah but you aint made a ton or done the work necessary
          Once again J6 you fail to exlain clearly what it is you meant by this comment. In regards or respect to what in my post does this phrase referer to ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
            Once again J6 you fail to exlain clearly what it is you meant by this comment. In regards or respect to what in my post does this phrase referer to ?
            not in my eyes, i was just cutting to the chase but anyway..
            #189 was all about the class diff between players who've done the work/ made all the right breaks and people who play the game to a good level but aint really done the work necessary to know what its like to play this game to a high level.
            now you gave an example of a player you've done your bit to help and he's out grown your moves and teachings, so then he'd need to be bunked up to a player or players on the next level if he wants to realize his potential, no?
            it was not a dig i was simply moving with the thread
            Last edited by j6uk; 15 October 2014, 10:15 AM.

Comment

to be fair to ala he dont know what hes talking about and he knows it, but he just likes to get involved generally, thats all good and well and his choice. im gonna throw a grenade and step back from this..
              /\/\/\/\/\fixed
              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• well this is interesting, gordieds has replied to my post #200 but changed my words in his odd reply #216

Comment

• can you alter others posts?

Comment

• ha, gordies the kinda fella in the club that if he dont like ya hed not find a way of telling you so let alone confront you, this slapa would go out back and run a key along ya car

Comment

ha, gordies the kinda fella in the club that if he dont like ya hed not find a way of telling you so let alone confront you, this slapa would go out back and run a key along ya car
                      You couldn't be further from the truth as i have no problem telling people what I think of them

Wibble

Comment

well this is interesting, gordieds has replied to my post #200 but changed my words in his odd reply #216
                        Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                        ha, gordies the kinda fella in the club that if he dont like ya hed not find a way of telling you so let alone confront you, this slapa would go out back and run a key along ya car
                        Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                        You couldn't be further from the truth as i have no problem telling people what I think of them
                        well I for one though Geordie's #216 post was very amusing ... and it's now even more amusing since j6 seems to have missed the point of it and seems to be about to throw his toys out of his pram ... j6, you clearly enjoy being "off the wall" but don't get upset if people reply in a similar vein as Geordie did ...

so well done Geordie, keep up the good work

golferson ... you can't alter someone else's post but if you quote them, you can alter that quote in your own post ... hence j6 saying what he said in his post #200 and what geordie quoted him as saying in #216 were different - geordie did make it clear he'd altered the quote, the clue was "^^^^^fixed"
                        Last edited by DandyA; 16 October 2014, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• i see, but surely if you alter a quote it no longer becomes a quote

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                            then do it bottle job instead of sniping.. but if you can't bring yourself to, then i'll just simply be flattered and take it as a compliment
                            Last edited by j6uk; 16 October 2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                              well I for one though Geordie's #216 post was very amusing ... that says volumes about you
                              and it's now even more amusing since j6 seems to have missed the point of it and seems to be about to throw his toys out of his pram
                              my first one was a bb gun everything else i nicked, i don't have any toys anymore
                              ... j6, you clearly enjoy being "off the wall" but don't get upset if people reply in a similar vein as Geordie did ...
                              your understanding of this thread and off the wall humor is limited

so well done Geordie, keep up the good work
                              this means it would be okay for people to change my words anytime in the future and it wold be good and funny

golferson ... you can't alter someone else's post but if you quote them, you can alter that quote in your own post ... hence j6 saying what he said in his post #200 and what geordie quoted him as saying in #216 were different - geordie did make it clear he'd altered the quote, the clue was "^^^^^fixed"
                              but its not my quote.. anyway dandy, how many people you helping on here or do you just like grinning whilst slapping your nuts on the floor
                              Last edited by j6uk; 16 October 2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

then do it bottle job instead of sniping.. but if you can't bring yourself to, then i'll just simply be flattered and take it as a compliment
                                I wasn't sniping , you said you were stepping back and I pointed out that you were stepping back after throwing a grenade.
                                Thought it was fairly obvious what I meant, also do you think it takes bottle to insult somebody on the internet? Lol

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                                X