Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should J6 post a video up to prove he's as good as he says Poll..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
    I wasn't sniping , you said you were stepping back and I pointed out that you were stepping back after throwing a grenade.
    Thought it was fairly obvious what I meant, also do you think it takes bottle to insult somebody on the internet? Lol
    what grenade did i throw, please can you point it out? your in the coaching part of the forum. you anit done nothing on this this thread apart from trying to put it up me. cool no problem, is that it, anything else you wanna say, you just wanna stay on your free lessons card right planky
    Last edited by j6uk; 16 October 2014, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      what grenade did i throw, please can you point it out? your in the coaching part of the forum. you anit done nothing on this this thread apart from trying to put it up me. cool no problem, is that it, anything else you wanna say, you just wanna stay on your free lessons card right planky
      You choose to insult if somebody does not agree with you, that's not helping anybody and it just makes you come across like a dick
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

You choose to insult if somebody does not agree with you, that's not helping anybody and it just makes you come across like a dick
        i don't know if you agree with me or not. you got nothing, your adding nothing. is that it? im a dick? yes i am. and?

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          i don't know if you agree with me or not. you got nothing, your adding nothing. is that it? im a dick? yes i am. and?
          Can dick's coach people to 100 break standard?
          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
            Can dick's coach people to 100 break standard?
            well from what im hearing so far the only lesson is how to take a 100dicks

Comment

your the one who manipulated my post and you still can't tell my why and what grenade you think i threw

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                i see, but surely if you alter a quote it no longer becomes a quote
                yes that's correct - hence why geordie's post was amusing

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                this means it would be okay for people to change my words anytime in the future and it wold be good and funny ... but its not my quote.. anyway dandy, how many people you helping on here or do you just like grinning whilst slapping your nuts on the floor
                yes to the first part and I'm not sure why you're interested whether I slap my nuts on the floor, the ceiling or indeed anywhere in between ... all I know is I contribute to the forum as do you and countless others, do you have a problem with that?

Comment

• Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
                  yes that's correct - hence why geordie's post was amusing

yes to the first part and I'd just like to say I slap my nuts on the floor, the ceiling or indeed anywhere in between ... all I know is I contribute to the forum as do you and countless others, do you have a problem with that?
                  Sorry DandyA

Comment

Sorry DandyA
                    sorry for what tedisbill? I don't understand as I was replying to j6 not you ...

Comment

sorry for what tedisbill? I don't understand as I was replying to j6 not you ...
                      I edited your quote because I'm childish

Comment

I edited your quote because I'm childish
                        oops sorry tedisbill, I didn't actually notice lol ... very amusing and I wish I'd written it, your version is much better than my original

Comment

oops sorry tedisbill, I didn't actually notice lol ... very amusing and I wish I'd written it, your version is much better than my original
                          Haha! Glad you liked it

Comment

Haha! Glad you liked it
                            I do like it, I'm sorely tempted to make it my signature, DandyA the man who says I'd just like to say I slap my nuts on the floor, the ceiling or indeed anywhere in between ... it's got a certain ring to it don't you think ... golly gosh, I wonder what j6 is going to say now

Comment

• Hahaha! That's brilliant!

Comment

• Should Dandy post a video of him slapping his nuts off the floor and ceiling?
                                Would be much more interesting than seeing J6's rattle and dummy flying out the pram
                                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                                X