Pottr talks you through it... almost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
    Oh really? Please explain what I missed, because you didn't leave a lot of room for misinterpretation.
    Aye. Keyboard commando alert..

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
      Not quite... But it was a bendy up and downy one
      oooh, we like those, especially with some Jimmy banana on it. Wow the crowd say!

Comment

Thanks for the clips pottr, very interesting and good fun. I used to have my own table and was a lot better player for it. An hour or so every day works wonders. Your game looks very natural and fluid, I am guessing it didn't take you long to start knocking in 50s when you first began playing?

Comment

Hi Pottr. Can you please demonstrate the 51 clearance drills for us on video?

1. Colours on their spots. 3 reds placed. 1 beneath the black on the cushion, 1 between the pink and black & the final red a foot over either black pocket. White in the 'D' starting with a long red stun.

2. Same as above apart from all 3 reds are on the cushions. 1 beneath the black and the other 2 are on each side cushion a foot above each black pocket. A bit more difficult for the advanced player.

These are very good drills if only to break up the monotony of the lineup.
          Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
          https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

"i will not be showing anyone this video"
            LOL!!!!!!!
            nice thought process though.

Comment

To be honest, when I first started, I was useless... But I picked it up pretty quickly coz I loved it and had a snooker club on my doorstep.

Started at 13 and made my first 50 when I was 14... first ton at 15 and 8 days.

Comment

Loved the video, thanks.
                After seeing this, I am relieved that my thinking process isn't bad. Looking for options and areas is always a good thing, no matter what level one plays at.
                Cue action. You won't get any remarks I think. Many would love to be able to cue this cleanly, myself included.

Comment

I'll knock the two 51's out over the weekend if I get a minute pal...

Comment

Nice videos mate.. I can say from personal experience this lad's advice works, so look out for his vids and watch them when they come about!

One thing all good break builders possess is the ability to get into prime position very early in the break, Jack tends to do that often and an average chance becomes a frame winning one very often.

Top marks to Luke on the long red into the corner, can't wait for him to be beating me in the league in a few years time!
                    "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Top marks to Luke on the long red into the corner, can't wait for him to be beating me in the league in a few years time!
                      I'll tell him you said that Tom, cheers pal

Comment

Just recorded these pair...

I remembered it wrong and chucked them two feet from the pocket... probably made it harder...

Kids were playing outside so you have the full unedited videos (including tantrum) to enjoy...

Separate thread as soon as they are uploaded.

Jack x

Comment

Working...
                        X