Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
    I have made a TC of 113 before.

I would imagine it's been done under 100.
    Well, in that case , my compliment !! is not easy !!

Comment

Thank you.

But in fairness to the task, I didn't set out on that break with the intention of a low TC. It just ended up being that way to necessitate the clearance.

Comment

Thank you.

But in fairness to the task, I didn't set out on that break with the intention of a low TC. It just ended up being that way to necessitate the clearance.
        yes I hear you.
        PS when i did the 72 LU TC the reds were crammed from brown cushion to brown side of blue spot!
        Improving Your Game, From Every Angle: The Snooker Gym

Comment

Oh... We'll in that case I reckon I could do that in little time.

I think MB (and myself) are referring to taking all yellows with zero reds baulk side of blue?

Comment

Oh... We'll in that case I reckon I could do that in little time.

I think MB (and myself) are referring to taking all yellows with zero reds baulk side of blue?
            Now THAT would be an achievement!
            I found that 72 with reds brown side of blue much tougher than a 147 LU with reds black side of blue.
            Improving Your Game, From Every Angle: The Snooker Gym

Comment

I agree... This is what I have been trying to do (and record)

Best attempt so far is missing the 13th red after taking 12 reds and yellows...

I will do this! Life's goal.

Comment

I agree... This is what I have been trying to do (and record)

Best attempt so far is missing the 13th red after taking 12 reds and yellows...

I will do this! Life's goal.
                Epic. Also on your list should be a Snooker Plus maximum when you get an orange and purple ball! 194

Comment

Quite funny

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                    Epic. Also on your list should be a Snooker Plus maximum when you get an orange and purple ball! 194
                    221 is highest in snooker plus isn't it? (with free ball start) but still 210 normally

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      221 is highest in snooker plus isn't it? (with free ball start) but still 210 normally
                      yep, bit tired last night! classic mistake of assuming the purple worth 9pts. Worth 10pts, I knew that! lol. cheers.

But to be fair, a minimum TC of 72 is still gonna be harder than a 210 TC in Snooker Plus. Interestingly, neither of these breaks has ever been recorded on video to my knowledge, or have they?

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
                        yep, bit tired last night! classic mistake of assuming the purple worth 9pts. Worth 10pts, I knew that! lol. cheers.

But to be fair, a minimum TC of 72 is still gonna be harder than a 210 TC in Snooker Plus. Interestingly, neither of these breaks has ever been recorded on video to my knowledge, or have they?
                        Yeah is a bit strange missing out 9 ehh, with orange and purple both on the table makes navigating the white that much harder

Comment

To be honest, don't think it would matter too much on the LU

Comment

To be honest, don't think it would matter too much on the LU
                            Yeah line up fine, was thinking of normal frame, the break off for a start would be different i guess, just up and down one side

Comment

Ah... Then yes. Very tricky

Comment

Working...
                              X