Quesiton About Nic's Getting Down motion and Feathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
    I've also noticed that folk stare at the table after I've been and start palming it, so I must be leaving some healthy handprints as well then? lol
    nah they're just thinking 'this is the table that numb tw@ was playing on, thank god he fooked off'
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Quesiton About Nic's Getting Down motion and Feathering

Thanks for your thoughts Nic. I'm sure Del Hill says you shouldn't slide the bridge in so you do differ there. Personally I think whatever works is good but i do think the tip should be still at the cue ball before starting the feathers rather than feathering on the way in.
      coaching is not just for the pros
      www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

well can think of one player that does feather on the way in - Smurphy - and he ain't so bad.

Like you rightly say though Gav - Players have there own quirks and if it works it works

Last edited by Byrom; 23 July 2015, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
          nah they're just thinking 'this is the table that numb tw@ was playing on, thank god he fooked off'
          How come people are being banned but others are getting away with abuse like the above?
          Talk about double standards Ferret you should be nipping this straight in the bud before this place just becomes a total joke
          It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
          X