Staying relaxed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying relaxed

You need to be relaxed to play snooker well, but I find I can tense up quite easily during a game, pressure, tricky shots, missed a similar one earlier etc.. Or sometimes I'm just generally a bit tense. Any tips on staying relaxed around the table? Ones that don't involve any drugs or alcohol, or ones that do

You need to concentrate on the process of the shot.whether it's a tricky or easy shot your process is exactly the same..I.e line of aim,hand position,tip to ball,aim etc..a lot of players worry/focus on the outcome.the top players follow the process like in a golf swing.everything else should just follow

Comment

your at a party of your mates mate an your in the living room with some colorful uninvited guests, one of of the pack is dealing an another is hitting on your bird.. i could say this is snooker, but what do you do?

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        your at a party of your mates mate an your in the living room with some colorful uninvited guests, one of of the pack is dealing an another is hitting on your bird.. i could say this is snooker, but what do you do?
        ask for some and say take her please!

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
          Take a slight left hand turn through the unanimous gates of reverb, then ask a pigeon when the next bus to chair is?

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            Take a slight left hand turn through the unanimous gates of reverb, then ask a pigeon when the next bus to chair is?
            well a snooker player would eather try an dash one out the window/drag them down the stairs with them screaming for there mates an their phone, or, theyd work the night an stay with these sboxes until the early darwn, then takem an their money. eather way their gonna get it
            Last edited by j6uk; 9 August 2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

obviousl, but how many biscuits?

Comment

does google translate Numpty into English?
                #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
                X