Coaching Day with Neil Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Day with Neil Johnson

I am in the middle of setting up a coaching day with Neil Johnson from Liverpool, if you are interested just comment below and when I have full details I will contact you all individually.

If you do not know who Neil Johnson is he is the inventor of the Gravity and 360 training cue.

Please also tell me your preference as 3to location we got Swindon and Liverpool to choose from.

In Swindon we will tie the coaching in with a exhibition and there will be 12 places on the course.
    If we choose Liverpool there will be just 8 places on the course due to limited space and no exhibition

Just want to see interest first before setting a date, there are a number of exhibitions planned in Swindon over the next 6 months with the possibility of Judd Trump and Stephen Hendry being one of them.

If you search on youTube you will see some video from out last event hosted by Nic Barrow and we also had Chris Henry pop in, the exhibition was done by Ricky Walden that evening and we even had a few members from TSF who were not on the course turn up just for the exhibition which was great. Think Ricky spent all his appearance fee in the nightclub afterwards too

I would be interested in Liverpool - Swindon just a little too far for me
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Swindon would be a possible for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
        I would be interested in Liverpool - Swindon just a little too far for me
        Me too....
        H.b.142

Comment

Working...
        X