Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am left eyed right handed and hav problems in shots cut to the left...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Rudraksh View Post
    I make in frames regularly around 45
    But when it gets scrappy i cant do as much every tym
    That's good mate. Means your only missing 50 by a red colour. When you get to around 50 you start having to play more precise position maybe to get on one or choice of two reds to carry on your break. This is all down to your practice coming in then and helping, if you can pot couple of key shots or get a good split its not far from 70 plus breaks. I made my first century this year and I'd say I'm only a regular 40-50 break player. Keep on with the line up and T line up and try and improve your positional play, should soon be making higher breaks.

Comment

Thanks mark
      I dint used to practice t lineup
      Is it more helpful than simple one...?

Comment

to move a players break builing an cue ball contorl on in an around the scoring zone its the cross, for me its the sigle most crucial practice routine, an a players favorate for working the pink because its the best scoring ball on the table

Comment

Cross...?
          U mean T...?

Comment

Cross...?
            U mean T...?
            Watch these two videos Rudraksh and then you will have an idea about the T and cross routines.

http://youtu.be/9ZuzxFFiaA0

http://youtu.be/PNSDZpe8PH4

Comment

i would do the t with only the black an the cross with only the pink, that should open some windows in terms of seeing the table. lineup with only the pink could be another routin to compleat over the coming autumn

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                i would do the t with only the black an the cross with only the pink, that should open some windows in terms of seeing the table. lineup with only the pink could be another routin to compleat over the coming autumn
                Think I'll jump on to those suggestions Jason, pretty consistent on line up and T taking pinks, about time I mixed it up and tried something new.

Comment

yeah get on it.. after youve maxed the t. then you could try it again, but you have to pot at least one of every colour on the table before youve potted all the reds. so youll be going up the table half the time.
                  okay the above might be for someone whos got their own table, but the key to the t with baulk coulors involved is taking a red from say the top of the t off a baulk coulor, this is one of a big handful of bread an butter shots that a nice player has under the sack
                  Last edited by j6uk; 17 August 2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I saw dong's videos
                    Practiced t line up today
                    It was fun just controlling the ball around the pink
                    Thanks
                    I will do the cross too...

Comment

I saw dong's videos
                      Practiced t line up today
                      It was fun just controlling the ball around the pink
                      Thanks
                      I will do the cross too...
                      Hope it helps mate, small stun and screw shots always leaving angle on the pink and reds is the easiest way to clear. Good luck!

Comment

Thanx man...
                        Will waste ur time again when i encounter another problem...

Comment

Thanx man...
                          Will waste ur time again when i encounter another problem...
                          No problem, always happy to help.

Comment

Mark
                            Is it that we should have everythng perfect and play like a bot or make slight adjustments according to unconscious mind..?

Comment

Mark
                              Is it that we should have everythng perfect and play like a bot or make slight adjustments according to unconscious mind..?
                              I don't go in to the technical stuff and not had coaching for the reason I don't think a robotic technique would suit me. I have just put the basics in my game and naturally moulded my technique around them. I tried three feathers and a pause but it felt too mechanical so I'm back to just potting balls the way I enjoy the game. That works for me, most players benefit from pre shot routine.

Comment

Working...
                              X