Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
    Could'nt agree more with this !!
    However i would say S Lee had a textbook technique !! Wached him a few times and could'nt find anything !!
    Intresting thread , btw !!!
    Well yes was wondering if anyone would pick him - his action was perfect - so I would say that too actually - although I am told he had a funny quirk for going to KFC and ladbrookes on his way to a match

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
      Yes that is a quirk that seems to be part of his rhythm - probably aids his timing of the shot - totally against the textbook that promotes the keep the head still way - but he is consistent and actually still as he drives through - Alex Higgins another who moved too but he too had very good timing as he hit through the ball - right on the edge sometimes though and no discernable pause either.

Alex had more than a few quirks -

Like I say ever player has something or other - Always wondered why Mark Allen does that funny thing with his chin - ug ug ug
      Yep, it doesnt seem to have affected his game that I can see.
      Ive watched Alex a lot, I reckon a good percentage of his movements were after he hit the ball - (what a breath of fresh air he was too).

Yeah good one hahaha, Mark Allen, a friend and I played several shots with the chin going to one side, couldnt stop laughing

Going retro again, Tony Meo and his finger tapping used to pee me off... a good player though.

Comment

Working...
      X