• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
    Here is my attempt, although I used the baulk colours rather than reds

http://youtu.be/nKB-PtAzLts
    quality player.... solid technique

did you work on your pre shot routine and address with Chris Small?
    #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

• Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
      quality player.... solid technique

did you work on your pre shot routine and address with Chris Small?
      Yes, we worked on sighting and then visualising the shot , and making all the decisions before getting down. I'm working hard on it at the moment, it's a new technique so it's taking time but I have to say it's starting to work on some parts of my game well, others I have to work on. But overall progress.

Comment

Yes, we worked on sighting and then visualising the shot , and making all the decisions before getting down. I'm working hard on it at the moment, it's a new technique so it's taking time but I have to say it's starting to work on some parts of my game well, others I have to work on. But overall progress.
        a coach I've worked with you used to have thinking about an imaginary 3ft area around the table. That was the 'playing zone'.

Outside of that was the 'thinking zone'.

You decide what shot to take and how to play it and the outcome you want in the thinking zone, as soon as you enter the playing zone you stop thinking and just execute the shot.

Sounds arty farty but really helps you if you're an over thinker, which I used to suffer from!

Comment

a coach I've worked with you used to have thinking about an imaginary 3ft area around the table. That was the 'playing zone'.

Outside of that was the 'thinking zone'.

You decide what shot to take and how to play it and the outcome you want in the thinking zone, as soon as you enter the playing zone you stop thinking and just execute the shot.

Sounds arty farty but really helps you if you're an over thinker, which I used to suffer from!
          Uh, spent two hrs with my WS coach, then three hours of practice. Knackered. Yeah, the thinking bit is back from the table. Put your hand on the table and now it's execute time. Not sure, more thinking time, get back up.

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
            Uh, spent two hrs with my WS coach, then three hours of practice. Knackered. Yeah, the thinking bit is back from the table. Put your hand on the table and now it's execute time. Not sure, more thinking time, get back up.
            You clearly live and breathe the game. It must be so frustrating to be so rubbish that you are too afraid to show what you've got, despite issuing challenges to everyone else? You remind me of an impotent husband, hiding in the wardrobe while their wife gets seen to by a proper man.

I do feel sorry for you. Hopefully one day the obsession will rub off enough to allow you to get a decent score.

Comment

• Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
              You clearly live and breathe the game. It must be so frustrating to be so rubbish that you are too afraid to show what you've got, despite issuing challenges to everyone else? You remind me of an impotent husband, hiding in the wardrobe while their wife gets seen to by a proper man.

I do feel sorry for you. Hopefully one day the obsession will rub off enough to allow you to get a decent score.
              lololololololol

Comment

lololololololol
                At least I've done the tests. That cockwomble is a 20 breaker. :biggrin-new:

Comment

• Originally Posted by tetricky View Post

----------

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                    At least I've done the tests. That cockwomble is a 20 breaker. :biggrin-new:
                    im only a 20 break man on a good day

Comment

• This forum has gone to the dogs, aye..really has...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cally View Post
                        This forum has gone to the dogs, aye..really has...
                        yep, 100% agree.... heard rumblings on another forum theres a new one launching around the world champs time

Comment

Hi Buddy,,

Do you mean , " we worked on AIMING and visualising the shot ".

Visualising a shot is done when in the standing "aiming" position. Well, this how I do it..

Cheers.
                          JP Majestic
                          3/4
                          57"
                          17oz
                          9.5mm Elk

Comment

im only a 20 break man on a good day
                            Get real, you're better than that and I know it. And you didn't post the crap that muppet did.

Comment

• Who's the ws coach that you see barry?

Comment

yep, 100% agree.... heard rumblings on another forum theres a new one launching around the world champs time
                                What's that going to be called?

Comment

Working...
                                X