Towards Perfect Cue Ball Control - The D Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    the tv/computer screen exaggerates. most players here would be lost on a tv table if they had the chance to practice by themselves while everyones at lunch
    takes years to get to know these tables, never mind a tv one. then with the pressures of playing for some bills. different game
    Absolutely,,

When WS set my table to pro spec they asked ""why"". I just stated thats what I wanted, they then said you must be a decent player,, haha- not.. Anyway no regrets here its only done my game good on my tight table.
    JP Majestic
    3/4
    57"
    17oz
    9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Did you get the TV table cloth fitted as well Throtts? I have read it really is unforgiving with any unwanted side. How long did it take you to get used to the tight pockets?
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• That 3 balls middle pocket routine is nonsense. Anyone, feel free to take offense x

Comment

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
          That 3 balls middle pocket routine is nonsense. Anyone, feel free to take offense x
          Dunno, brought you back to tsf, it must be some good. Done it yet? Feel free to try the reds line-up into the middle bag routine, or this, the Rocket. Red, pink, red, pink. Pot as many balls to middle bags as possible. The record is 13R+P. Might get you to Q school not Pool school. lol

Last edited by barrywhite; 17 January 2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• To be fair I might try this one, I have been routing around for a new one to try and this looks interesting. That table looks very nice.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Jesus lads! This forums getting a bit daft!!! I think its just the nature of a forum.

Here's an observation...Those who are regularly commenting, questioning, enquiring etc...are obviously not playing enough.
              Also, what gives any of us the right to pull apart the pro conditions? Especially when most people on here are struggling on punters tables! Furthermore, I think that we need to be more respectful towards professional's who use this forum. As I'm failing to see that.

Why don't we just organise a tournament for tsf??? Put your cue where your keyboards been!

Peace...
              Last edited by inevermissblue; 17 January 2016, 11:24 PM.
              Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
              https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

That 3 balls middle pocket routine is nonsense. Anyone, feel free to take offense x
                Great to have you back pottr. A man amongst boys lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                  Did you get the TV table cloth fitted as well Throtts? I have read it really is unforgiving with any unwanted side. How long did it take you to get used to the tight pockets?
                  Yep, I have No10 on the slates and 6811 on the cushions. And the 10 does tend to slide a bit and CB can easily run loose. Regarding the tight pockets, I say it took a good 2 year to reach a decent standard ( consistent 40 to 50's ), meaning you would have to be playing 5 day a week, 20 hours a week. The only frustrating thing is when your on a good break and you hit a pot down the rail to it to rattle in the jaws when the same shot on a 3.5" pocket ( mines 3.25" ) would have gobbled the OB up easily. No regrets at all with it though.
                  JP Majestic
                  3/4
                  57"
                  17oz
                  9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Towards Perfect Cue Ball Control - The D Test

I did that 3 balls one on the first go.

Then did it playing back onto the brown and yellow and potted the brown after the yellow running out of the D for position on the 7th ball (green) easy.

That middle bags routine is decent. I do something similar already. I'd be confident after a few goes I could clear that for sure, so cool your jets Mr Faceless x
                    Last edited by pottr; 18 January 2016, 09:08 AM.

Comment

The record is 13?

Don't talk so silly. Selty and Wakedog murder routines like that in our club.

Comment

The record is 13?

Don't talk so silly. Selty and Wakedog murder routines like that in our club.
                        Not to mention Walkdog good to have you back mate!
                        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
                          Not to mention Walkdog good to have you back mate!
                          Barry is just trying to generate a bit of friendly fun guys. Get your videos up

Comment

Of course, the Walkdog is a cut above the rest.

Have you red all this thread? Imagine us pair going upto Chris and presenting that 3 ball thing? He'd rip us to shreds, laughing!

Comment

I think I've posted more than enough videos on TSF in my time.

As I'm sure you have too?

Comment

• Pottr, do you go around the clock with just the colours on there spots, to see how many time you can clear them?.
                                JP Majestic
                                3/4
                                57"
                                17oz
                                9.5mm Elk

Comment

Working...
                                X