The more follow through the better ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by noel View Post
    A very good way of expressing that Mike, to add to Bongo's helpful comments.
    As you have you own line of cue tips I wonder if you can comment on whether softer or harder tips make the job of screwing easier (this is beginning to sound like an interview with a pron movie actor ).
    Whether there is a trade-off with effectiveness vs longevity of the tip?
    Thanks.

Noel
    imo, and it is a good opinion (), snooker should be played with a firm tip.

of course there are those out there who like soft tips (gays i call them ,only joking softy lovers, you're right of course darlings, leave your pink pound on the side )

but seriously, yes, firm is crucial for 'feel'. would be nice to have an everlasting tip, but what's important is that it can do the job while it's on.
    Last edited by MikeWooldridge; 11 September 2008, 10:43 PM.
    The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Does any of you ever have any problem with a firm tip chipping off during a shot? I mean, like a chunk of it just break off.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I used to play against the no2 pool player in Scotland at the time and he would chip tips all the time i ended up retiping them for him no mater what tip i used of good quality he would chip it !!!

Comment

Originally Posted by burwatchampion View Post
          I used to play against the no2 pool player in Scotland at the time and he would chip tips all the time i ended up retiping them for him no mater what tip i used of good quality he would chip it !!!
          That is usually a bad cue action that would do that.

Comment

Well i dont know he could get an amazing amount of action out of the cue ball!!

Comment

Working...
            X