W.T.F is wrong with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks CoachGavin,

I really concentrated on cue the middle of the ball today, instead of just taking it for granted!

It seemed to pick my game up some what!

As to coaching it's a bit difficult over here to get a good trainer/coach on a regular basis, once a month would be great.

I'll probably be having a coach over again this year, but I've got to get enough hours together with club members to make it all worth while.

I'll be really concentrating on my cueing over the next few weeks, watch this spot for more info!

Thanks again,

Brian
    Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

Out of interest who do you usually have? I hear of coaches doing work abroad but wondered how they go about it. Do you end up getting group coaching or does each member get one to one coaching?
      coaching is not just for the pros
      www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

Hi Coachgavin,

it works on the basis of one to one coaching. The members apply to me for hours, I then list everything together and work out a schedule taking into account when people have to work and such. During this time I'm normally in contact with our coach to make sure all is going to plan on his side.

When he gets here, he becomes a table for playing/coaching and thats his then for the duration of his stay.

Last year we had a him here for a week, well 9 days with traveling time.

Everybody who had coaching really enjoyed it and are always on at me to get him back over.

I would rather not disclose his name as I'm not sure he would want that!

all the best

Brian.
        Quote : It took me eight hours a day for 16 years to become an overnight sensation! Cliff Thorburn

Comment

That sounds good. Im not surprised it goes down well. I was just interested in the way you structured it because I have had some interest from abroad and was looking at the best way to organise my time. dont worry if you dont want to give out a name.

many thanks
          coaching is not just for the pros
          www.121snookercoaching.com

Comment

Hey Gavin,

please have a look at my other thread POWER!

Do you have any thoughts?

I think! I've resolved some of the problem, I seem to have been cueing slightly across the the cue ball?

I'm not sure but in a week or so I will know if tht's it!
            Last edited by Strickimicki; 13 January 2009, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X