Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Belgium

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to join this forum and connect with fellow snooker enthusiasts! My name is Eddy, and I'm from Belgium. I have a deep passion for snooker and have been playing for 15 years. Although snooker is not as popular in my country as it is in the UK, I've always found the game incredibly fascinating and challenging.

I look forward to discussing various aspects of the game, from techniques and strategies to memorable matches and players. I'm also keen to learn from more experienced players and share my own experiences and insights.

In addition to playing snooker, I'm a health and lifestyle blogger, and I work as a certified sports coach. I believe that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial for any sport, including snooker. I'm happy to share tips and advice on fitness and well-being, which can enhance our performance on the table.

Thank you for welcoming me to the community. I'm eager to participate in discussions and make new friends who share my love for snooker.

Best regards,
    SocialPro

Welcome to TSF mate. Always nice to hear from people outside of UK. What standard have you reached? Bought yourself a nice cue?

Comment

Hi Nifty50!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m really excited to join the forum and connect with fellow snooker enthusiasts from the UK and around the world.

To answer your question, I've been playing snooker for quite a while now. My highest break is 118, which I’m quite proud of. I play with a John Parris unique cue, which has really helped me improve my game.

In my professional life, I’m a sports coach and I also offer snooker coaching. I recently launched a website dedicated to snooker coaching, but I’m not sure if it’s appropriate to share the link here.

Looking forward to participating in the discussions and learning from all of you!

Best regards,

SocialPro

Comment

Working...
      X