Hello from Indonesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Indonesia

Hello guys, I'm from Indonesia and I love this game, hope I can learn a lot about snooker on this forum. Thank you.

welcome to TSF
    Do you play yourself, what cue have you got?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      welcome to TSF
      Do you play yourself, what cue have you got?
      I play once a month, right now I don't have cue, planning to buy bce and riley cue, I asked before in another thread about those cue are they worth to buy? want to buy BCE england cue and riley ebony england cue. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. 🤝

Comment

Welcome to TSF mate. Get yourself a cue and you’re good to go. Hopefully addicted to the game like the rest of us on here.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
          Welcome to TSF mate. Get yourself a cue and you’re good to go. Hopefully addicted to the game like the rest of us on here.
          Thanks mate! Wish me luck with the cue, Stu from greenbaize.com just informed me that he doesn't send to indonesia due to bad experience with import tax and duty when sending cue to indonesia. Maybe have to go with riley or bce cues.

Comment

My advice would be to have a look round. See what is available where you are. There are plenty of good cues around with or without a particular badge. I still play, when I play, with one I picked up in China when I lived there.
            王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
              My advice would be to have a look round. See what is available where you are. There are plenty of good cues around with or without a particular badge. I still play, when I play, with one I picked up in China when I lived there.
              Unfortunetely, snooker is not popular in Indonesia, so I can't find any snooker cue seller in here.

Comment

Habt ihr Interesse spannende und aufregende Snooker Turniere zu tippen?
                Dann seid ihr hier genau richtig. Bei mir werden fast alle Snooker Turniere und Qualifikationsspiele der Männer getippt.
                https://www.kicktipp.de/world-of-snooker/
                Das ist der Weg zum GlĂźck

Are you interested in typing exciting and exciting snooker tournaments?
                Then you've come to the right place. I've typed almost all men's snooker tournaments and qualifiers.
                https://www.kicktipp.de/world-of-snooker/
                This is the road to happiness

Comment

Working...
                X