Another one joins the fold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one joins the fold.

Greetings everyone. My name is McPants and I'm an expatriated Swede who calls Belfast home. Although I'm admittedly rather a mediocre snooker player, my snooker-watching skills are second to very few. Anyway, I'm happy to be here and hope to contribute to the board when I can.
    Less frames go to the colours because everyone's so bloody good. My solution: The inclusion of a mushroom on the table. If you knock it over, your score would go back to zero points.
    - Steve Davis

hi mate, welcome to TSF

Comment

Welcome to TSF. If your looking to talk to experienced, sensible and snooker loving people then go somewhe...I mean..Youve come to the right place!
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Hi, welcome to The Snooker Forum! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF, McPants. How are you enjoying Belfast? By the way, I really like your username, it's very colourful!
          Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Welcome, good to see more fellow countrymen on here!

Comment

Thanks, gentlemen.

I enjoy Belfast very much! A vibrant city with a surprising amount of depth and culture, including the Northern Ireland Trophy. Of course it has its obvious downsides too, as does any city for that matter, but I'm basically happy here.
              Less frames go to the colours because everyone's so bloody good. My solution: The inclusion of a mushroom on the table. If you knock it over, your score would go back to zero points.
              - Steve Davis

Comment

Working...
              X