Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Hi!

May I introduce myself. I am Leonard, from Singapore, 24yrs old.

I have been playing snooker for 6 years only, and while I love the game, I have been trying hard to improve my game.

Been watching alot of videos on youtube, and playing alot. By chance, I came across this forum, which I had been following these couple of days after I registered and waiting for my account to be validated.

I am very glad to see that there are so many enthusiastic players around the world, and helpful people, whom I've noticed in the "Coaching Questions" section. Have learnt quite abit from just reading the posts in there, which I really appreciate.

Hope to make my stay in TSF fruitful, and hope to make new friends from all around the world who share the same passion as myself!

Cheers! :snooker:
    Stephen Hendry, the Golden Boy

Welcome to TSF my friend! There are snooker lovers from Canada to London to France to Hong Kong on this site and everyone has a much valued and honest opinion about the game. Enjoy your stay.
    Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
    Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

well, thanks! anyway, in Singapore, I feel that the demand for snooker has dropped drastically. Compared to 6 years back, there are lesser and lesser snooker lounges. Everybody has switched to playing pool. This makes our lives as snooker lovers hard, hard in finding a decent snooker lounge to play in.

Comment

Originally Posted by s0nic View Post
        well, thanks! anyway, in Singapore, I feel that the demand for snooker has dropped drastically. Compared to 6 years back, there are lesser and lesser snooker lounges. Everybody has switched to playing pool. This makes our lives as snooker lovers hard, hard in finding a decent snooker lounge to play in.
        It is a shame to hear that. Snooker halls here in London have lost a lot of trade too but this is mainly due to the smoking ban although real snooker fans/players wont be affected by this.
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
        Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

hmm just hope that snooker won't diminish in Singapore. we hardly have snooker tournaments in Singapore, maybe only occasional pool tournaments. Maybe any members here who are from Singapore as well, can help if you have any idea of any snooker tournaments taking place in Singapore, or if there is any official website.

Comment

Welcome to the Snooker forum sOnic, hope you enjoy the site as much as I.

Comment

thanks davipp! i will enjoy myself as much as everyone does, seeing this as a big snooker community.

Comment

Welcome to TSF where I'm sure you'll find many people myself included that share your same passion for the game on this great forum.
                -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

Working...
                X