hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

I started playing snooker seriously about 6 yrs ago, that was about the time i started working as a bus driver. My depot has 2 full size tables, and i participate in our league. We also have a social club, that has 3 tables.

I love the game, even when im not playing that well(which is more often than not) i practice 3-4 hrs a day, and im always trying to improve my technique, and try to improve as much as i can.

Snooker has always fascinated me, seeing how the pro's make it look so easy, but realising the amount of concentration and focus needed to play the game well.

I have never had coaching, i practice the line up(highest break 137 total clearance) i have a few practice buddies at work and at my club.

I keep playing, keep enjoying, even when my standard has fallen. No matter how manty times i have felt like giving up, im still drawn to the game. Its in my blood.

Originally Posted by seve View Post
    I started playing snooker seriously about 6 yrs ago, that was about the time i started working as a bus driver. My depot has 2 full size tables....
    So thats why the buses are always late
    Think ive just found my next job

Comment

WELCOME.........from one snooker addict to another...:snooker:

Comment

welcome on board!!!

Comment

Welcome welcome.. It's good that you can have a few hours to practise each day.
          Keep it up. If you're playing with the right technique and focus fully on it. Surely you will improve and have a constant HB..

Cheers

Comment

Can't find a better job i suppose.

Comment

Originally Posted by seve View Post
              I started playing snooker seriously about 6 yrs ago, that was about the time i started working as a bus driver. My depot has 2 full size tables, and i participate in our league. We also have a social club, that has 3 tables.

I love the game, even when im not playing that well(which is more often than not) i practice 3-4 hrs a day, and im always trying to improve my technique, and try to improve as much as i can.

Snooker has always fascinated me, seeing how the pro's make it look so easy, but realising the amount of concentration and focus needed to play the game well.

I have never had coaching, i practice the line up(highest break 137 total clearance) i have a few practice buddies at work and at my club.

I keep playing, keep enjoying, even when my standard has fallen. No matter how manty times i have felt like giving up, im still drawn to the game. Its in my blood.
              Seve , that's a great standard , 137 line up clearance . What is your highest break in both practice and a match ? I reckon that my highest line up is about 64 , mainly down to my lack of concentration .I would love to play 3 - 4 hours a day , i'm lucky if i get that a week !
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

wow you are a great player what cue do you play with and do you play pool as well

Comment

my highest break in a match is 87, i know i have the ability, its just that my head gets in the way, if that makes sence????

Comment

Thanks for the comment, I play with a 3/4 length peradon Ascot ash cue, 10 mm elkmaster tipped about 18oz in weight.

Comment

Welcome to TSF, looks like you are going to enjoy it, and well done for your progress sounds really good
                      Dark side of the moon

Comment

Working...
                      X