hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

I started playing snooker seriously about 6 yrs ago, that was about the time i started working as a bus driver. My depot has 2 full size tables, and i participate in our league. We also have a social club, that has 3 tables.

I love the game, even when im not playing that well(which is more often than not) i practice 3-4 hrs a day, and im always trying to improve my technique, and try to improve as much as i can.

Snooker has always fascinated me, seeing how the pro's make it look so easy, but realising the amount of concentration and focus needed to play the game well.

I have never had coaching, i practice the line up(highest break 137 total clearance) i have a few practice buddies at work and at my club.

I keep playing, keep enjoying, even when my standard has fallen. No matter how many times i have felt like giving up, im still drawn to the game. Its in my blood.

Welcome to the forum, 137 very impressive dude.
    Dark side of the moon

Comment

Makes me want to be a bus driver. Not so sure about Birmingham though

welcome!

Comment

Welcome Seve , any jobs going with you .:snooker::snooker:

Comment

Sounds like a very fun job playing snooker in the depot ... But well done with the 137 dude

Comment

Originally Posted by seve View Post
            I started playing snooker seriously about 6 yrs ago, that was about the time i started working as a bus driver. My depot has 2 full size tables, and i participate in our league. We also have a social club, that has 3 tables.

I love the game, even when im not playing that well(which is more often than not) i practice 3-4 hrs a day, and im always trying to improve my technique, and try to improve as much as i can.

Snooker has always fascinated me, seeing how the pro's make it look so easy, but realising the amount of concentration and focus needed to play the game well.

I have never had coaching, i practice the line up(highest break 137 total clearance) i have a few practice buddies at work and at my club.

I keep playing, keep enjoying, even when my standard has fallen. No matter how many times i have felt like giving up, im still drawn to the game. Its in my blood.
            3/4 hours a day is good,whats your best break,134?(not line up-they aint breaks really).
            H.b.142

Comment

Working...
            X