Snooker is GOLDEN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker is GOLDEN!!!

Hi my name is Lee, and I think snooker is the Ultimate game of both mind and skill!!!!

Welcome Lee.. you have found the right place to start with

Comment

gone back to Elk Master

Have tried the talisman tip not too bad have tried the mike wooldridge super tips good tip too, but in the end i am gone back to elk master just for playing stun, screw, side just find them more consistant on all shots they might wear quicker. Maybe because i am playing with them all my life i just love the feel from an elk tip

Comment

It's hard to get good elk tip always. Need some luck with that

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker View Post
          Have tried the talisman tip not too bad have tried the mike wooldridge super tips good tip too, but in the end i am gone back to elk master just for playing stun, screw, side just find them more consistant on all shots they might wear quicker. Maybe because i am playing with them all my life i just love the feel from an elk tip
          Maybe you need more time to get used with MW super tips? Elk master is very good tip but it is not the quality is not consistent...

Just another reason why it is sold a lot cheaper than any other branded tips...
          My cueing sucks

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong.. Elk master is nothing compare to MW tips if not mistaken :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker View Post
              Hi buddy, a couple of questions,
              which grade talisman did you use?
              how do you find a good elk tip?
              I can see the table, but lost my ....ive lost my balls

Comment

Snooker is golden right ya
                welcome
                2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Centuries

Originally Posted by widestorm View Post
                  Hi my name is Lee, and I think snooker is the Ultimate game of both mind and skill!!!!

it certainly is golden - TIME TO HIT THE CENTURIES TONIGHT THO BRO - WE NEED TO WIN!!! - GET YER GAME FACE ON - BE AT YOURS FOR 7.15. PEACEIBLES

Comment

Working...
                  X