Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola........

Hello all,

I've recently become readdicted to the game and am hoping to get a table put into the soon to be converted loft so as I can hopefully improve my game and obviously have access to a table as and when.

I'm also in the process of losing a tenner to a friend who I have a first to 25 bet with, this is much to my annoyance as my game has gone backwards whilst his has come on, neither of us are that good and just about every frame goes down to the last few colours (A lot of these have been a result of me giving him far too many points in fouls!)....

Am hoping for a comeback as I'm trying to get some good practice in when I can and have just purchased a new cue to replace the Riley Jimmy White I've had for 25 years, so far it's going pretty well but a new finer tip is having some interesting results.... I think it will always be better than I will be though.
    One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Welcome to tsf mate , well with your own table and new cue i,m sure it wont be long before you get that tenner back .

What cue have you bought.

Comment

Hope you make sure the joists are strong enough to take the weight - (if its a proper slate table your getting) - quite often loft floors were not intended to take much weight, so could be an issue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        Welcome to tsf mate , well with your own table and new cue i,m sure it wont be long before you get that tenner back .

What cue have you bought.
        I bought a second hand (two years old) Craftsman special cue with extra butt and extension in a rather nice Lewis & Wilson leather case from ebay.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Hope you make sure the joists are strong enough to take the weight - (if its a proper slate table your getting) - quite often loft floors were not intended to take much weight, so could be an issue ?
          I shall be seeking professional advice from some of my joiner/builder freinds before I attempt to get one up there.

Comment

Working...
          X