Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Hello all.
    I am just about to make a comment on one of the threads, so before I do, decided it would probably be polite to introduce myself first.
    Started playing snooker about 3 years ago, just potting balls in lunch breaks once a week. This year I joined a league team and have been working on positional and safety play.
    Found this site about a month ago, when searching for info on cues, after realising, I was the only team player using the club cues.
    My highest league match break is 25 and highest practice game break is 46. My aim for the foreseable future is to score an over 50 break.
    Thanks to everyone for the comments and threads on this forum, I have enjoyed and learnt a lot since finding.

Yours in appreciation Loopy2.

welcome buddy, enjoy.

Comment

Hi loopy2 Welcome to the Forum. Very nice post by way of introduction. Practice hard and I'm sure you'll soon break 50. There's lots of help and advice on this forum so use the search facilty or starts threads. Enjoy.

Comment

Welcome aboard mate

Comment

Thank you for such a warm welcome.
          I am already enjoying and benefiting from my time on this forum, with the interesting and educational threads. In my break time today I tried out some of Terry Davidsons sighting advice and straight away saw where he was coming from. A big thanks to Terry and will keep you all posted on my development.

Comment

Working...
          X