Handmade Cues?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handmade Cues?????

Does anyone know where I can get a handmade cue made to my specification at a reasonable price???

Dave at Mastercraft Cues will see you alright for a budget cue, basic ebony/ash cue is £125 made to your specifications.
    Back at snooker after many years away.

Highest Match Break 53.
    Highest Practise Break 78.

Comment

Mastercraft and Craftman should be able to help you up.
      Sometimes ebay got good deals.

How much you are willing to spend on this new cue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by richardday12 View Post
        Does anyone know where I can get a handmade cue made to my specification at a reasonable price???
        What is your budget ? and where do you live ? it could have a bearing on who is recommended to you . You could actually visit the cuemaker in person and try out a number of different cues in order to confirm your exact specs .

Also how long you may have to wait is also something you may well want to consider .

Good luck in your search . Let us know how you get on .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

What specs are you after mate

Comment

Originally Posted by richardday12 View Post
            Sorry just read your location !
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Stamford Cuemakers - Lewis Roberts' (PIOS player) father. Personal service & great craftmanship.

Comment

Let me know your Specs as I have a Hand Made Master Cue here For Sale.

Handmade snooker cue with Top quality selected straight grain ash shaft in imported ebony butt.
                Their designed as one single front face "Maka Burr wood" over thick yellow / thin black veneer.

Click on the Thumbnail Below for the Full Picture of this Loverly Cue.
                Last edited by gazza147; 27 March 2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Not sure of my geography but is Hartlepool anywhere near Cleveland?
                  Green Baize Ltd of Cleveland are worth a look. Stu is the guy who runs it and has many cues in stock so might be able to help. He's always got more cues than shown on his website so worth calling him or visiting. Stu's got a handmade cue on e-bay just now. It's currently going for £102.

Comment

I was going to mention greenbaize for your area. A.E, Ions is in Newcastle but isn't cheap and not at the top of my list but round your area.

From my dealings own spec and good value Craftsman are the best.

Comment

Handmade Cues?????

Thanks for all of your replies I will check out some of your recomendatons and let you kow how I get on

Comment

I agree with Watford, your best bet is probably Craftsman Cues for a handmade made to measure cue at a reasonable price. It depends on your budget; ie, less than £250. Speak to Dave or Simon and don't forget to ask them about their PRO ASH shaft.Give them a ring 01132865744.
                        cuemad

Comment

Here is a web site you could have a look at:-
                          http://www.anrcues.com
                          Photos from the masters 2011
                          http://irishphoto.photoshelter.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X