Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ladies and gentlemen of the snooker forum! I'm new here and also new to the brilliant game of snooker... Been looking around for snooker cues lately..Looking to get one in the future... So, some suggestions of good cues in the price range of €70 to €110 will be greatly appreciated....:snooker:

Hi ..welcome aboard mate...
    Since you are in Brunei.. why not save a bit more for a Uncle Thai cue?
    or even Omin...
    Try use the search button.. there are many threads about UT and Omin cues.
    You can even try mastercraft or craftman. I have a used Omin and CM1, let me know if you're interested.

All the best in your seach..

Comment

Welcome to the TSF Forum.

Comment

Welcome mate

Comment

Thanks a lot guys

And to Freddie, I have been looking through lots of post about cues in this forum and read great things about the cue brands you've mentioned there....I'm still a total beginner and starting to work on basics now and also saving at the mean time....If i'm going to purchase a cue, it would be end of this year...So, the cues you're selling would most probably be sold by then...
          But thanks again !

Comment

Welcome mate. Over the next few months try to work out what specification of cue you need. If possible try to play with different cues to see what you like and dislike. First decision is whether you want Handmade (more expensive) or Machine Spliced ( a lot cheaper). Handmade doesn't mean the cue will play better.
            When you've made your mind up and are ready to buy post your requirements on the Forum and you'll get lots of good advice.

Comment

Thanks for the advice meek, so that's what I'll do as I'm saving up

Comment

Originally Posted by SchinnerC View Post
                Thanks a lot guys

And to Freddie, I have been looking through lots of post about cues in this forum and read great things about the cue brands you've mentioned there....I'm still a total beginner and starting to work on basics now and also saving at the mean time....If i'm going to purchase a cue, it would be end of this year...So, the cues you're selling would most probably be sold by then...
                But thanks again !
                Those cues are good and you never go wrong with any Omin or UT.
                I have another Omin Climax custom coming to me. That's why I will have many cue later on. The Cm1-City Boy is only USD130 including postal(come along with hard case). The other Omin I'm having now is Omin Spirit(already stop produce by Omin). Nice shaft arrows with stainless steal ferrule USD185 with postal. Both cue very straight and nice playing feel.

Cheers..

Comment

Yep Omin and UT cues are definitely going to be on the top of my list when I'm buying later this year....If i get around USD 150 to 170, that would be probably enough to get a UT or Omin Classic right?? Hmm... If i have the money now.. If i have the money now, I'll definitely go for your Omin Spirit...

Thanks for the helpful replies guys

Comment

Yeah.. I think should around USD 180.Not sure got mini butt or not. No postal fee. Should be able to get UT.
                    Omin are more expensive and price of Omin goes up every year. I think is higher than USD 180. Whereas my cue will come with case and postal...

All the best..

Comment

hi and welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X