Hello,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

I have been a snooker enthusiast for as long as I can remember. I manage to make it to the World Championships in Sheffield this year, I have always wanted to attend. Got to see some great snooker and had a great time. The final was very good, I have new respect for Graeme Dott, wish he could have kept up his amazing safety and shot making skills in the final. Was not dissapointed although I would have seem Mark Williams and Steven Hendry play did not have tickets for them.

Cheers, from Canada
    Sharkster63 sends
    I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Welcome sharkster63, another colonial joins the ranks :snooker:
    sigpic

Comment

Wellcome to the Forum mate. Enjoy. Try to make it back to Sheffield next year. I'm sure you'll agree its a fantastic experience. Dott did really well and has got back into top 16. He's a gritty competitor.

Comment

Welcome to the forum mucka .

Comment

Welcome sharkster63. Is good that you enjoyed your trip to Sheffield.
          :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF mate

Comment

Welcome to TSF

Comment

That is the Truth, he can really play safe, very creative and accurate, good potter as well. I think he and Ding Junhui are the best safety players I have seen.

Comment

Can you give me the mucka breakdown.?

Comment

Working...
                  X