Heres comes a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sunflower
    By the way, do you like your new Hauptbahnhof? I saw it last weekend for the first time. I like when things are functional. So, I think, it's a another Berlin highlight.
    Well, I live here and have never been at the new Hauptbahnhof. I think it looks a bit asymetric though, because they couldn't afford to put the whole glass roof on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sunflower
      It is a puzzling idea that you could have been a son of mine if I had started practising earlier in life. I have the same problems as your mother. I don't play snooker either, because I wouldn't recognise the pockets. I would love to be addressed as "Sonnenblümchen".
      Thank you for forgiving my bad mistake, peace instead of piece.
      I am fine, thanks. I have just arrived from one of my UNICEF events.
      daughter
      but how could you know

Comment

Originally Posted by snookersfun
        daughter
        but how could you know
        Sorry, daughter. This seems to be even better.
        Men play the game, women know the score

Comment

Originally Posted by berolina
          Well, I live here and have never been at the new Hauptbahnhof. I think it looks a bit asymetric though, because they couldn't afford to put the whole glass roof on it.
          I don't think that it looks asymmetric. It clearly arranged and lucid. The Berlin
          branch of my family told me the story of the missing glass roof acoording to which pessengers of the 1st class will be "walking in the rain", in case it rains.
          Men play the game, women know the score

Comment

Working...
          X