Greetings from the USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the USA!

Hello, from San Jose Ca., the home of the first world team snooker championships! I found this website when I was looking up the schedule for the tournament in San Jose. I was very fortunate to have been able to attend the tournament. By the way, it was awesome! All the folks putting this on were absolutely terrific!! (Alan Morris, Hugh Brown, Tony Hull and Keith Horwood) not to mention all the great players that made it so exciting to watch.

I love all cue sports! My passion is sraight pool. My teacher had told me that if you master straight pool, you will be able to play all games. So now I am trying my luck at snooker. I bought a cue at the tourney and have played a few times. I find it a very interesting game. I have to get use to such a large table! One day, I would like to travel the world playing snooker at every place that I stop (better than trying out the coffee)Priceless!

Hi Arlene,

Glad you found your way here

Comment

Welcome Arlene! Everybody here thinks Snooker is an interesting game.
      But the damn game is difficult to play! LOL
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

yeah, welcome.

Comment

Hi Arlene, hope you enjoy it here
            Mon the Rocket

Comment

Welcome.

Snooker is atleast 50x harder than pool

Comment

Greetings Arlene

Welcome
                Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein