Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another newbie

Hello snookerfans

Just decided to sign in on this forum because the bbcforum has gotten akwardly quiet. Being a regular reader of that forum, I discovered that all the familiar posters had left to this forum and decided to sign in. It was getting lonely there . So I'm new here, please be gentle with me.

Ariososi

Hi and welcome Ariososi.

Mon the Rocket

Comment

hi ariososi, welcome

P.S. Oh, I see Cessy still working on his post count
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Welcome
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Just figuring out how everything works around here... This forum seems less 'backwards-chronical' than the BBCforum is it (i mean: the last forum/message at the top)?

Comment

...and what do the colors mean? Some members have colors (red, brown, etc)?

Comment

Originally Posted by ariososi
              Hello snookerfans

Just decided to sign in on this forum because the bbcforum has gotten akwardly quiet. Being a regular reader of that forum, I discovered that all the familiar posters had left to this forum and decided to sign in. It was getting lonely there . So I'm new here, please be gentle with me.

Ariososi
              Welcome, Ariososi. My friends praise me for my gentleness. .

I did it the other way round. I was a regular reader of the BBCforum and didn't
              sign in. When I found this one a couple of weeks ago I liked it on the spot.
              Nice and competent people all over TSF. . Very helpful
              Men play the game, women know the score

Comment

Originally Posted by ariososi
                ...and what do the colors mean? Some members have colors (red, brown, etc)?
                Look at the personal figures at the right. There you can see how many posts we have rocketed into the orbit. When you have reached 100 you turn red, what I did 2 days ago. And so on, according to the values of the balls. .
                Men play the game, women know the score

Comment

welcome Arry

Comment

Originally Posted by Sunflower
                    Look at the personal figures at the right. There you can see how many posts we have rocketed into the orbit. When you have reached 100 you turn red, what I did 2 days ago. And so on, according to the values of the balls. .
                    ah, i understand, thx

Comment

Hello, and welcome
                      Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome ariososi

Comment

Thank you all. Feels like home here Hope to turn red very soon

Comment

hi ariososi, welcome to the board

The best way to use this forum, if you are on it a lot, is to navigate from the home page. This shows the latest posts at the top, similar to the BBC board.

Comment

much better than the bbc board

easy to track things whether theyre recent or archived on here, and things like PM's and chat make it better too

Comment

Working...
                              X