Big HELLO to all of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big HELLO to all of you

I made the thread couse i wanted to get rid of "the annoying message" asking me to introduce myself . Hello to all of you , you have a nice forum here! Of all the forums I've been so far this seems to be the noisiest one!

..i won't say my name, couse it is obvious! I am from Romania and i am sure i am not the only one!
    Of course, i am "in love" with snooker , I've been watching it for the past few years . I have a lot of favorites players , but on top of the list is Ronnie O'Sullivan.
    What else to say ?!
    I am looking forward to getting to know y'all better and to have fun around here. My posts are usually "huge" , but i saw it is not against the rules so hopefully i won't get banned
    See you around !
    "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
    Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
    Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Welcome to this one , Ellena. Saw your posts at R.s website. I am sure
    you will have fun here, too. :
    Seems, as if there are lots of fans from Romania ( hi, BC).
    From my country, as well
    Men play the game, women know the score

Comment

Thanks for the warm Welcome!
      I've seen ya on Ronnie's forum also. In fact that's where i got the link for this one from.
      Yep...snooker has a lot of fans in Romania and i like to think this sport is "winning" more and more fans every day...
      "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan

Comment

Originally Posted by Ellena
        Thanks for the warm Welcome!
        I've seen ya on Ronnie's forum also. In fact that's where i got the link for this one from.
        Yep...snooker has a lot of fans in Romania and i like to think this sport is "winning" more and more fans every day...
        Its the most fascinating sport I have seen. And I have seen a lot.
        Have you already visited the chatroom? In the evenings it is crowded there and funny, with Jo and others. .
        Men play the game, women know the score

Comment

Hi Ellena. Huge posts are completely welcome, the more the better.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Lol...Robert! You said it! Careful ..and don't ever complain !
            Thanks a lot for the Welcome!

Sun ...I've just got the confirmation account today , tho i registered 4 days back. I dunno why it took so long, but i am happy to bee here finally. I didn't have time to check the chat-rooms but i will , very soon! Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Hi Ellena, welcome, yes Sun it is fun in the chatroom, catch you both soon
              UK Championship Prediction Contest Winner 2006/7 Season
              www.ronnieosullivan.tv

Comment

Hey there!
                Welcome from me too, it's great to see familiar faces here,
                see you around for sure!

Comment

Hi Nina! Welcome for you two , after all we both joined taday , so you're as new as i am around here!

Thanks for the welcome JO ! See ya soon in the chat-rooms!

Comment

Hi Ellena

Yes, it can certainly be lively here - but that's what makes it fun and interesting

Large posts are more than welcome - post away!

Comment

Ellena , Welcome to the Forum.
                      You are welcome to post huge messages , you wont be banned unless its crap. lol
                      Cheers!
                      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Thanks guys !
                        Crap? ! Nah, I will do my best not to post craps , and to make sense in what i post !
                        My English is not very good , sorry for any possible mistakes I'll make , but i hope you guys will manage to understand me just fine!

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the board
                          Science is a refinement of everyday thinking -- Albert Einstein

Comment

hi Ellena, and welcome.

(anyone seen Rigby?)

Comment

Welcome Ellena

Comment

Working...
                              X