Hey, Hi, Hello..etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Hi, Hello..etc

Just thought I'd say hello to everybody here because I know absolutely nobody here but this place looks informative and fun. Some dude recommended me to come here but I don't know his name on here.

I'm a Hendry fan, and my parents call me a bottler because whenever his matches go to a decider I can't watch because I end up getting angry and throwing stuff at the TV

Oh well, I look forward to browsing the forums. I actually signed up a while ago apparently, as I found out while trying to register, but weyhey.
    "There's no one quicker than these two tungsten ******s..." - Sid Waddell

Don Hino65

Bit expensive throwing things at the T/V ... you might Blow it UP ?????

Comment

Did you bolw up the TV in the World Champs this year when Hendry lost on the RSB?

Welcome mate!
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hi and welcome
        Mon the Rocket

Comment

*nods politely

Comment

Mediamarket or Dixons must be very happy with you!

Originally Posted by gamesvideobreak
            Just thought I'd say hello to everybody here because I know absolutely nobody here but this place looks informative and fun. Some dude recommended me to come here but I don't know his name on here.

I'm a Hendry fan, and my parents call me a bottler because whenever his matches go to a decider I can't watch because I end up getting angry and throwing stuff at the TV

Oh well, I look forward to browsing the forums. I actually signed up a while ago apparently, as I found out while trying to register, but weyhey.

Comment

Originally Posted by gamesvideobreak

Just thought i'd apologise for nicking a ''Mark King Wondershot'' of yours from youtube and using it in my shots compilation vid !

Sorry...
              2010 Crucible Contest Champion

"This young man is hoping to win the most game's most coveted trifle"
              MC Richard Beare on Graeme Dott, 2006

Comment

Hello, welcome

Comment

Working...
                X