Don Sinclair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Sinclair

Hi .. I am from the "Bay of islands" in the nortern part of New Zealand .... snooker Is my favourite game, It is a very popular game in this country, I would like to meet other snooker playes "from around the world" I thank you for your time in reading this .... Cheers & all the best ..... Don.

I would like to "get a hold" of a Laser-sighted cue for practise ???

Comment

Don! Glad to meet you!

Theres a famous Indian movie 'Don'. The famous dialouge in that movie is "Don ka intezar to 11 mulkh ki police kar rahi hai , Lekin ek baat samaj lo Don ko pakdana mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai!!!"

It means " Eleven countries are waiting to capture Don but let them know that its not easy to capture Don , Its Impossible"!!!!

Glad the great Don has come to our Forum!
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

A laser sighted cue? Thats news to me. How do you play with a laser sighted cue?
        Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Don Hino65

Hi ... you can learn all about "Laser sighted cues" If you enter ... (cuesight laser sighted cue) in Google search ..... they are "magic" for practise and will improve your play 100%

Comment

Hi Don,
            I'm from Hamilton, New Zealand.
            Welcome to the Snooker Forums.

ps. Look out for Dene O'Kane's return in the next tournament!

Comment

Havent been caught yet ... i am a bit "Slippery"

Comment

Thanks for the news

Comment

Originally Posted by hino65
                  I would like to "get a hold" of a Laser-sighted cue for practise ???
                  I really don't think it would help your game much. A bit of gimmicky fun for a while though.
                  Learning to pot takes practice. With time, you will recognise potting angles from memory. As well as learning the angles, it is essential to have good cueing technique so you are able to send the cue ball in exactly the intended direction. A laser-sighted cue will not help your technique.

Comment

Hi Don, welcome
                    Mon the Rocket

Comment

*nods politely

Comment

Working...
                      X