Another newbie(ish) saying hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another newbie(ish) saying hi

Hi everyone! I've been a member here for absolutley ages but never got around to making my first post, so here it is. I fell like I know some of you guys already, because I've seen so many of your posts, but of course you guys know nothing about me so I'll even the score a little:

My name is Roz, I'm a 19 year old history student from England, I've been a snooker fan since the 2002 world championships, but I've been a lot more interested in the past year or two. Favourite player is O'Sullivan (please don't hate me ) but I like pretty much all of them. If you want to know what shoe size I am and what I had for breakfast you'll have to pm me

Welcome to the Forum Roz!

You must surely know me?

Well , I know you now.
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hello, welcome.

Check your inbox

J/K

Comment

Hi guys! Yep Ranen I have seen you around - you're also a Ronnie fan aren't you? And I've see you too Kid Dynamite, although not as much.

Comment

Hi Roz. Not sure whether welcome is the right word if you've already been here a few months, but welcome anyway. Hope you enjoy posting and joining in with things.

Comment

Hi Rozaroo

I'm the daft Scot,,,well one of them

Mon the Rocket

Comment

....and im the other (well, one of the others)

Hi

Comment

Welcome
                You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Working...
                X