Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Hello,

I am a snooker player from the USA. We play on the smaller table but we are currently looking for a regulation size table. I got into snooker at our local pool hall which had just as many snooker tables as pool tables. It closed down and I did not get to play for many years. Last year I convinced my wifey that we should build a game room instead of a swimming pool. We have had tons of fun. Our groups high break is 69. The guy that did it thinks he is O'sullivan.

Best regards,

Trapper

Welcome to the Forum Trapper! LOL the guy who made a 69 must be a great fan of O'Sullivan!
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome RaNeN. Have you ever played on the smaller tables? We play on a 9.5' table. I know the bigger tables are harder to play on but I wonder if the angles for positioning might be better on the larger table. He likes O'Sullivan but he is not even close to that league. Heck, he cannot beat us all the time. Most people in small town USA do not realize the level at which international snooker is played. No one in my town had ever heard of or seen a maximum till I found one on the net. Largest break around here was a 98 on a 9.5' table. The 69 break guy once had a 88 I think.

Best regards,

Trapper

Comment

Welcome
        You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

howdy Trapper

welcome.

Comment

Welcome, enjoy, stay active

Comment

Working...
            X