Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for videos from the early 80's play, mainly 1980 World Embassy Snooker!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for videos from the early 80's play, mainly 1980 World Embassy Snooker!!!!

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie on here, I've played the game for nearly 30 years, I love its one of my favorite things to do, I am looking to find full coverage of as many matchs from Cliff Thorburn, Kirk Stevens, and ALain Robidoux...I am willing to pay for them as long as the price is fair......you can email me at crossfire2003@hotmail.com TYVM to anyone who can help with these classic matchs!!!!!

Hi, welcome to TSF......

Try having a look on you tube I'm sure you'll find what your looking for on there......
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

THanks but already been done...that is mainly why I am here...

Yeah you tube was the first place I looked but nothing on there!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by canuckjkennedy View Post
        Hello everyone,

I am a newbie on here, I've played the game for nearly 30 years, I love its one of my favorite things to do, I am looking to find full coverage of as many matchs from Cliff Thorburn, Kirk Stevens, and ALain Robidoux...I am willing to pay for them as long as the price is fair......you can email me at crossfire2003@hotmail.com TYVM to anyone who can help with these classic matchs!!!!!
        Hi i have some with Robidoux vrs Alex Higgins in 1988 semi final match of the Grand Prix also have the final with Robidoux vrs Ronnie Osullivan in the German Masters in 1997

Also you can check Roger Lee in England he has lots of footage in the 1980

Cheers Leonard from Montreal Quebec Canada

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
          Hi i have some with Robidoux vrs Alex Higgins in 1988 semi final match of the Grand Prix also have the final with Robidoux vrs Ronnie Osullivan in the German Masters in 1997

Also you can check Roger Lee in England he has lots of footage in the 1980

Cheers Leonard from Montreal Quebec Canada

HI Snooker fans around the World i have the German Masters 1996 on dvd and not the 1997 Final match between Ronnie Osullivan and Alain Robidoux

I think that Roger Lee In England would have that match available

Also note you can watch some clips on You Tube for the 1997 Snooker Match covering the German Open between Stephen H

Cheers Leonard

Comment

Hey, I'm interested in gathering old footage as well. On the odd occasion I get some new material from online sources but would love to get more from the old WC's.
            Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
            My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

I had a DVD of Alex higgins doing a ten frame exhibition a few years ago against members in our club

Comment

Originally Posted by Crucible Eamonn View Post
                I had a DVD of Alex higgins doing a ten frame exhibition a few years ago against members in our club
                What club?
                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Crucible snooker hall in Bangor, we played together quite a lot after that

Comment

Working...
                  X