hello everyone new to the forum !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone new to the forum !!!!

hello all can anyone tell me who makes the best cues ? i actually supply timber of all sorts to the makers.but not sure whos making the best cues heard good things about dan sheltons hes an old customer of mine! any ideas appreciated

You can pick any one of the top cuemakers (except Dan who has had some difficulties and is behind a bunch on his orders and is not taking any new orders).

So, I would recommend in this approximate order (based on the cue quality and price) Trevor White, Robin Cook, Mike Wooldridge, Dave Coutts, Tony Wilshaw and then perhaps John Parris. There are also a few more good cuemakers who I haven't listed here as I can't think of their names right now. If the cost of the cue is of no signifigance to you the I would put TW, RC, MW and Tony Wilshaw all at about the same level with pricing being the factor that placed them on my list.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

hi bainsy can you put your email i might be interested jim

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        hi bainsy can you put your email i might be interested in some timber from you, jim
        Their ya go jim i sorted that typo for ya bud (so he knows what ya mean)...... ^^^

Comment

i know what i meant lol

Comment

thanks for that terry great help !!!!

Comment

jim its woodwiseuk@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

hello and welcome.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by bainsy67 View Post
                  hi bainsy ive dealt with you allready i met you at your workshop the 1 you were moving from did you move

Comment

hi jim still in the process of getting sorted! leave an email address and i will let you know when we are up to speed

Comment

hi bainsy its james.evans1950@talktalk.net after some indian rosewood next

Comment

Working...
                      X