Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi to you all.. look fotward to exchanging views and general banter.. have now thrown the towel in from local league snooker.. the eyes are going and when the younguns wipe the floor with you lol.. its time to go gracefully..

Hi webby and welcome to TSF buddy...

Comment

thanks cally..i may not play very often but i stll have a burning passion .. its the best and most skillful sport in the world.. do you still play ?

Comment

Originally Posted by webby123 View Post
        ...its the best and most skillful sport in the world.
        You're not wrong there mate! Welcome to the forum.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

thank you.. very much.

Comment

Originally Posted by webby123 View Post
            thanks cally..i may not play very often but i stll have a burning passion .. its the best and most skillful sport in the world.. do you still play ?
            I'm like you in the way that i don't play too much, but the love for the game will never leave me...

I do still play but not played for a few months now, maybe 3/4 months.

I seem to fall in and out of love with playing the game.
            i get the 'bug' and get my head down on the practice table for a few months then when i'm hitting the ball sweet i seem to stop playing for months on end, then i gotta start all over again...lol..

bit silly i know. but there ya go.

The love is coming back slowly though as my new cue is getting closer to be completed i can feel the urge slowly coming back again...

Thinking about it i never really played through the summer months at all over the years, i'm more of a seasonal player i suppose....

Much prefer the great outdoors when the weather is nice, cant be stuck in a dark room if the sun is shining eh..

I will get the bug back again when my new cue arrives, and that won't be too long now..

And it will be just in time for me to be happy enough spending hrs in a dark room during the dreary winter months, so will be putting plenty of hours in over the winter (i hope)...

Enjoy the forum fella, lots of helpful and good ppl around these parts...

Ant.

Comment

welcome mate........
              Im a bit like you ,my eyes went a few years ago,
              But am still persevering...nice to have you on board........

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Working...
                X