Hey everyone... steve I love you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone... steve I love you!

Thought i'd do my first post. I'm Adam from hereford living in manchester. Just got back from Barican for the first 2 days play. Never been to York before.. seems a really nice place. Am the biggest steve davis fan ever! People think its funny cos I get very into the game when he plays but its not really any different to being very passionate about a footy team (come on Hereford!) Am watching steve on the live scoring as we speak and am gald to say he's winning.

Hello Adam, Welcome to TSF.
    I am a great Davis fan too. Lots of Davis fans in here. Its 3-1 to Davis as I write this reply.
    Enjoy yourself here!
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hi, welcome.

Been at the barbican eh, lucky you
      Mon the Rocket

Comment

Welcome stevefun!!!
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

... John, I love you!

http://wizard-of-wishaw.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi Adam, welcome There are many Steve fans and even a Steve Davis fan club, so glad to see another Steve fan here
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Welcome
              You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Welcome, Adam

Comment

Hello Adam,

Welcome and well done to Steve today. I too am a Steve Davis fan. Hope he does well in the UK this week.
                  <a href="http://snookerchampion.blogspot.com" target="_blank">Snooker Champion</a>

Comment

Working...
                  X