finally...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally...

I decided to introduce myself, after reading this forum for a couple of month.
    I started watching snooker in 2004, when I spent a rather boring exchange semester in northern Sweden. Not much to do except watching TV . Since then I have spent a lot of time in front of the TV instead of studying and have become rather addicted. I love long safety battles more high breaks, my favourite players are Steve Davis and Ken Doherty.
    Just one more thing: This is a great forum, much better than the old BBC one
    Ein jedes Werkzeug ist ein Tand in eines tumben Toren Hand.

Well, this is the first time I've heard that someone got into snooker beacause of a visit to Sweden! Welcome on board!

Comment

Hi Ekphantos,

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to our forum!!
        2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
        2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hi Ekphantos, welcome
          Mon the Rocket

Comment

Welcome
            You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Working...
            X