Hi All Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All Members

GOOD MORNING TO EVERONE.I AM ZARAR GHANI FROM PAKISTAN AND LOVE SNOOKER THAT WHY SHARE MY AND U SHARE YR THOUGHTS.IAM A STUDENT DVM VETERINERY MEDICINES
    I LOVE TO PLAY AND WATCH SNOOKER BUT IN PAKISTAN SNOOKER IS GETTING NO IMPORTANCE.ALL THATS IS CRICKET.I WILL TRY TO KNOW IF SOME ONE TELL ME THE SITES WHERE ONLOINE SNOOKER IS SHOWN.MY E ADDRESS IS SIFATKHAM@YAHOO.COM
    ACTUALLY I AM HERE TO CHAT WITH U PEOPLE AND GET SOME SNOOKER VIDEOS FROIM U PEOPLE.ELLINA IS D BEST AND MUDDASSAR MY COUNTRY MATE IS ALSO

im welcoming new member number 3 tonight

welcome sir !!

Comment

HI Zarar glad to see you made it here ... Welcome around . This forum is huge , i don't think there could be anything snooker related that is not in here ! Enjoy your staying!
      "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
      Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
      Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Hello Zarar,
        nice that you joined us here too.

Like Ellena said, this board is a snooker lover's sanctuary, I'm sure you will love it. Have fun!

Comment

Welcome, enjoy

Comment

Welcome, Zarar Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Zarar. Have fun.
              Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Welcome, Zarar!
                2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Hi, welcome
                  Mon the Rocket

Comment

Welcome sifatkham!!
                    http://wizard-of-wishaw.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome

Is this our first member from Pakistan??
                      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Yep i think he is the only one from Paki . Zarar you can pass the link to Muddassar also ,i think he'd be glad to join us .
                        "I just want to live for the moment.Tomorrow's not important, next month is not important,what's happened in the past is not important.That's my journey... and I like the journey i'm on!" R.O'Sullivan
                        Winner of 2008 UK Championship Prediction Contest
                        Winner of 2010 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
                        X