hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello there

hi there my name is shaun,i have been playing pool now for the best part of 25years and snooker on and off for the past 15years,but for the past 6 months i have been playing less pool and more snooker,on average i am playing every couple of days now for about 3-4 hours at a time,
    it is safe to say i have got the snooker bug big time,pool is now boring in comparison

i joined a snooker team about 4 months ago and upto now i have won more than i have lost so i am happy as i have not been playin competitivly that long.

i have even just been to mastercraft and placed an order for a new cue which i will go to pick up in about 4 weeks time.

thanks for lookin

shaun aka emerald gem

Welcome to TSF :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Welcome to The Forum Shaun . Very nice introduction .

Don't forget to post pics of your cue when you get it .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

great intro,

u certainly the got the bug my friend and good cue choice on all accounts, some very good reviews lately.

I was in the process of getting one ordered until i stopped getting a response from ADR.

Comment

well they are only 15mins from where i live so i took a drive out there and had a chat with dave and chris and liked what i heard and ended up comin out £220 lighter in the wallet,but hey its gonna be a nice cue

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
            Welcome to The Forum Shaun . Very nice introduction .

Don't forget to post pics of your cue when you get it .
            i will do mate,i am after a new cue craft case for it now,has adr147 got a shop on this forum do u know

Comment

he has an ebay shop but pm him for best price. He stocks CC cases so you'll get one in no time.
              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Welcome to the TSF Forum Shaun.

Comment

Working...
                X