Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first post for you all..

Hi everybody,
    I`m very glad i came accross the forum,it has been very interesting indeed,for the last few years i have only played snooker 1 night a week (normally 3 games and they are normally doubles).I play in my local Cons club the standard is pretty poor (including me) a 20-25 break usually being the highest break of the night.
    I don`t even have my own cue,but will get one after christmas though,i watch a lot of snooker and understand the game very well and usually play the right shots and look for the position on the next ball and not just pot one and hope to be on a colour
    But after reading the free coaching on the Frank Callan website,i can`t wait to play again,there are so many things i need to change and i am sure a big inprovement will come from all the tips.I didn`t even know you had a master eye,so i will try moving the cue more under my right eye and see what happens there,also i never aimed propely,normally just thought i knew the angle and got down and played the shot,but now i will be looking a lot more closely at the object ball and use the ghost ball method.I`ll post again after my next games and let you know how it went..
    Good things come to those who wait .
    Or they could be the things left by the people who got there first!!

Welcome, enjoy

Comment

Hi, welcome
      Mon the Rocket

Comment

Hi and welcome

Comment

Working...
        X