Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

I'am Monique, from Brussels. Native french speaker, so please, don't take it badly if sometimes I make mistakes. My background is mathematics and I'm facinated by snooker: it's all about geometry and physics! I'm also passionate about photography, still using mainly black&white films and processing everything myself from development to printing (I have my own darkroom!). I'd love to cover snooker events, but there aren't many opportunities in Belgium. So I stick to Cello Quartets for now ...
    Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
    http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Hello and welcome Monique, nice to see you here Hopefully you will like here. Your english is very good, and there are pretty many forumers from all over the world to whom English is not native language

Have fun and a great day today!
    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

hey you welcome

if spelling end grammer mattered here, they would have banned me ages ago

Comment

Welcome to TSF!
        2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

A warm welcome from me too.

Comment

Hi, welcome
            Mon the Rocket

Comment

Welcome Monique

Comment

Bienvenue, Monique! I'm sure you will like it here!
                Given your background, you may also like our Puzzles with numbers and things thread! ....
                "If anybody can knock these three balls in, this man can."
                David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

welcome.
                  and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to TSF!
                    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Thanks everyone

for your warm welcome ... was in Seattle, didn't see your messages...
                      I will enjoy this forum!

Comment

im sure you will

Comment

Hi Wim! I'm fine ... Just out of curiosity: what is "Northern Histery"? (or something like it). I think I met you already on Ronnie O'Sullivan's forum, or is there another Belgian Winm around?

Thanks for your welcoming message

Comment

Originally Posted by Monique
                            Hi Wim! I'm fine ... Just out of curiosity: what is "Northern Histery"? (or something like it). I think I met you already on Ronnie O'Sullivan's forum, or is there another Belgian Winm around?

Thanks for your welcoming message
                            Goodmorning Monique, what a beautiful sun this morning here above our country isn't it ! Yeah we met on the Osullivan forum before, though i don't post their often - I don't know if all those teenage girls there would appreciate an 'old man's comments'
                            Northern histery ? I guess you are referring to Paul's ironic thread about Dott better not winning the China Open - O well nothing to pay attention to, just some Norhtern ladies losing their selfcontrol - we did blame the Northen sun for that if I remember correctly.
                            I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Originally Posted by c_jaen

if spelling end grammer mattered here, they would have banned me ages ago
                              c_jaen, spelling and grammar do matter everywhere, but we don't want you to be banned .
                              Jeff Jones: ...what is your strongest snooker memory?
                              Steve Davis: My psychotherapist has told me not to talk about this...!

Andrew A. : I'd like to see you and John Virgo together.
                              Steve Davis: The video's banned.

Comment

Working...
                              X