Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening

....... Depending on when your reading this

Just a quick hello to say it's good to be here, I am a big snooker fan, unfortunately i don't get to see much of it as i don't have SKY TV but hopefully by joining this forum i can keep more up to date with the sport

A Simple But Very Effective Quote That Every Snooker Player Should Never Forget

Welcome to TSF!
    Why can't you watch snooker on BBC??
    2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Originally Posted by Skypigeon
      Welcome to TSF!
      Why can't you watch snooker on BBC??
      I do watch it when it's on BBC but that isn't very often, Most of the tournaments are on SKY

Comment

Hmmm....I have never heard that before...most non-BBC tournaments you can watch online (except for the premier league, and providing we are talking professional snooker here)
        2010 World Open Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Originally Posted by Skypigeon
          Hmmm....I have never heard that before...most non-BBC tournaments you can watch online (except for the premier league, and providing we are talking professional snooker here)
          Yer but cut a long story short i don't have speakers for my computer unfortunately so i don't get to see the games online, (Not that i can't just it's not the same without sound)

I don't mind not being able to see much snooker, i make up for it when it is on BBC

Comment

Welcome to TSF!
            Enjoy yourself!
            Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

hey you. welcome.
                some of us r very unfrtunate and work most days all day and miss alot of good bits too just to share ur grief of missin out

Comment

Welcome and enjoy yourdelf here

Comment

welcome hope you enjoy

Comment

Working...
                    X